Depositing with ACH is quite simple and does not require any specific knowledge or skills. It is even possible to top-up casino balance via mobile phone. No, ACH service does not have a mobile app, but a player does not need one. All that is necessary is to pick a bank with a mobile app, and practically all banking institutions offer such a modern thing.
Getting back to making an ACH deposit at an online casino, it takes players seven steps to complete it, namely:
- Go to the cashier tab at a selected online operator can find ACH among payment methods. Although this money transfer service is most popular in the United States, it is not that difficult to find an online casino that accepts ACH payments in New Zealand.
- Choose ACH among other payment methods.
- The casino will require a player to enter banking information. Once this is done, press “Continue”.
- Then, the cheque should be made payable to the make of the processor. The information about it appears on the screen, and it depends on the deposited amount.
- Indicate the amount of money that should be deposited on the cheque.
- A player should verify his or her identity with a photo of the ID card. It is the step that may or may not be required. Everything depends on the selected online casino. This is also a one-time procedure. If a player has submitted the photo of ID once, there is no need to do this during the next payments.
- Put the signature on the cheque (please remember that the memo line should be left blank).